NBLC SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: “Understanding the Legal Aspect in Small and Medium Business Consignment Agreements”
External Affairs Division Proudly Presents:
NBLC SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY : “Understanding the Legal Aspect in Small and Medium Business Consignment Agreements”
- Date: Saturday, November 6th 2021
- Time: 13.00 – 15.35 (Western Indonesia Time)
- Platform: Zoom Cloud Meetings
- Speakers: Lita Siregar, S.H., M.H., M.Kn.,
Terms and Conditions of NBLC Social Responsibility External Affairs Division:
- NBLC Social Responsibility is open for public;
- NBLC Social Responsibility must fill the registration form which will be available from Sunday, October 24th 2021 at 13.00 (Western Indonesia Time) until Friday, October 29th 2021 at 13.00 (Western Indonesia Time);
- NBLC Social Responsibility is limited to 50 participants. Chosen participants for NBLC Social Responsibility 2021 will receive a confirmation chat from the committee on Sunday, October 31st 2021 at 13.00 (Western Indonesia Time);
- Chosen participants must confirm their attendance by replying “I confirm my attendance” under the confirmation chat within 24 hours after receiving the chat;
- The Zoom Cloud Meetings link will only be given through the WhatsApp Group to the chosen participants of NBLC Social Responsibility who confirmed their attendance by WhatsApp Messenger and participants are prohibited from sharing the link to another party.
- Fill out the registration form through this link: blsfhui.com/registration-nblc or contact Zalfa (LINE ID: zalfanuraaliyah/08111566692)
- Chosen participants will be contacted and informed furthermore regarding the event through WhatsApp Messenger.
*Please make sure that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions before filling out the registration form.